The voltage controlled filter is another of the essential core modules in your modular analogue synth.
- VC LPF 110 A low pass filter (attenuates higher frequency harmonics) with a 3-channel input mixer. Width 2U.
- VC HPF 111 A high pass filter (attenuates lower frequency while passing higher frequency harmonics). Width 1U.
- VC SVF 112 A state variable filter that is 4 filters in 1 LPF, HPF, BPF & APF that can be used in combination of series / parallel for complex filtering effects.
- VC BPF 113 A band pass filter that attenuates frequencies above and below the centre frequency passing only a narrow band of frequencies). Width 1U.
- VC BRF 114 A band reject (notch) that attenuates a narrow band of frequencies while passing frequencies above and below the centre frequency - opposite of the band pass filter. Width 1U.
- VC APF 115 A filter that passes all frequencies but varies the phase of the input signal at different frequencies in a non-linear way. Width 1U.
- VC LPF 116 A mini version of the low pass filter 110 without the 3-channel mixer. Width 1U.