The voltage controlled oscillator is one of the essential core modules in your modular analogue synth. The M²Synth has a number of options for VCOs:
- VCO 101 The main VCO with sync inputs and sub octave pulse outputs. Width 2U.
- VCO 102 A quad VCO with pre-set chord intervals between the VCOs. Width 2U.
- VCO 103 A mini version of the 101 without the sync and sub octave features Width 1U.
- VC LFO 105 A voltage controlled low frequency oscillator for use as a modulation source. Width 1U.
- Voice 108 In addition to a VCO, other core functions including a VC LFO, filter, VCA, noise, ADSR etc. Width 4U.