MU VCO 101
This module, the VCO 101 is a fully featured oscillator which we consider to be your main VCO. Where space is limited, it pairs up well with its mini-version, the VCO 103. This combination gives the fat two oscillator sound plus offer synchronisation between the oscillators for those rich harmonic sounds.
- 4 waveforms outputs Pulse, Saw, Triangle & Sine
- Sub Oscillator Square wave output that can be switched between 1 octave and 2 octaves below the main VCO outputs.
- 1 Volt/Octave control voltage input
- 1 Volt/Octave modulation input (FM) with potentiometer attenuator
- AC Linear control voltage input with potentiometer attenuator 60Hz/Volt
- Coarse and fine frequency potentiometer controls
- Pulse output can be varied from around 5% to 95% pulse width with potentiometer
- External pulse width modulation of pulse output with potentiometer attenuator
- 3 types of sync input, soft, +ve and -ve.
- Supply voltage +/-15Vdc (Uses included in-line voltage regulator module with both MOTM and MU headers)
- Supply current +24mA / -20mA
- Waveform levels +/-5V
- PWM CV range 0-10V
- Frequency range <10Hz to > 16kHz using coarse and fine frequency controls. <1Hz to > 60kHz with external CV applied
Available to order, dispatched in 3-4 weeks
Ex Tax: £195.00