MU State Variable Filter 112
The voltage controlled 4-pole quad filter with low pass, high pass, band pass and an all pass filter commonly referred to as a state variable filter. Unlike many state variable filters, the 112 maintains a 24dB / Octave response and allows for individual CV control of each filter type. The HP, BP and AP filter input signals can each be switched between the main signal input or to the low pass output or switched off completely. This allows for some rather complex filter sounds using a combination of series and parallel configurations.
- 1 Volt / Octave cut-off frequency CV for each filter type plus a common CV input that controls all filters at once.
- Resonance potentiometer control with external CV control (controls all filter types)
- Each filter type has its own output
- A 4-channel output mixer blends the outputs of all 4 filter types to a common output
- Switches control the HP, BP and AP filter input route - off, main input signal or the LP filter output
- Supply voltage +/-15dc (Uses included in-line voltage regulator module with both MOTM and MU headers)
- Supply current +40mA / -55mA
- Waveform levels +/-5V
Available to order, dispatched in 3-4 weeks
Ex Tax: £295.00